Root FTP Server (RFTP)
Скачать whatsapp Ники для парней Поиск ников Ники для вк и одноклассников Флеш плеер скачать Никнейм Ватсапп для бада Ник и никнейм Флеш для телефона Вайбер и вотсапп адобе флеш плеер Ники для cs Viber скачать Перевод имени Ники и символы Вотсапп для java lenovo share it Ники крутые adb driver Все никнеймы Флеш плеер для тв Флеш смарт тв Все о плеере флеш Фонарик Ники для игр Генератор Ники Все версии флеша
Product information Can the filesharing (ftp/samba) server you are using access the data folder? Can it write to the system folder? If you have a rooted device and you still cannot do everything you would like remotely from your computer, Root FTP Server is for you. Root FTP is an utility (ftp server) for Android to remotely access the file system with root privileges over FTP protocol. You can access everything, even your /data /system or even '/' folder with read-write permissions (and your sd-card, of course). There are no restrictions. For that to work, you need a rooted phone. It really won't work without it. You can connect your phone to your PC with WiFi or USB. Instructions:
- Connect to your WiFi network or USB (you will need desktop-tool.zip to make this work). Your computer must be able to reach your phone.
- Install the application.
- Press the start button, be patient, the installation will take a while. Once it is done, you will be asked for your user name. (If you have Superuser app, please see below.)
- Press the start button again, the server will start.
- Use any ftp client you like to access your files.
- If you have the Superuser application installed, you MUST check "remember" and then click "enable". The first attempt to install the server will probably fail under these circumstances, but it is normal. Press the start button again to install it again. Now it should succeed.
- If your phone is not rooted, the server will NOT install.
- If your system is overloaded, the installation might take much longer and it could even fail. If it happens, please close other applications to free some CPU.
- There is no password! Your username acts as a password as no-one should know it. If you are prompted for a password, just hit enter (no password).
- Go to Settings > Wireless & networks > Wi-Fi settings
- Tap the menu button and select Advanced
- In the Wi-Fi sleep policy entry select Never